Who is your go to online karting store?

No membership required...just be$t pricing at Ultimate Dirt Track Products....your home for Bell, B2, & Zamp racing helmets.

Unfortunately, no website, but quick response by calling, texting, or emailing

706-239-1163
ultimate@myemc.net

Last edited:
Wish George Bark had his store still, cheap prices, fast free shipping... sounds like Palmetto is the next best thing? Been out of the game a little bit and fed up with the kart mfg I switched to and one of his dealers, taken 3 months to get a seat and seat slides, finally got the slides yesterday I guess the seat just shipped? Neither could point me in setup direction, mfg blew me off completely lol. Is this just how it is anymore or is PMI/slack the only mfg who cares anymore?

Last edited:
Jrpwracing.net or Palmettospeedshop.com because they are both withing driving distance or one day shipping.
Now dont go diggin into the archives of this page to far back, well you are at least askin about only a 2 yr old thread. God forbid using the search window and expecting any response if it like a 3yr old thread or more... Dang shame..

Anyone but TRJKARTING! We love bmikarts.com.
Very easy site, fast shipping. No bs

Google will tell you trj is #1, but they fail to say "at being awful".
Fast shipping with BMI, just cant be.. I live 2.5 hrs from them. I Drive to their business couple times a year, and have spent a few Pennies there. :) .Butt I have, ordered a particular part from BMI and still only 2.5 hrs away, the lady on the phone always says IF we can sweet talk them my parts can get to me in 3 DAYS , ships that day but takes 3 to get to me.. With sweet talking and all. Straight up conversation with them.. Oh well , I just stopped ordering Anything from them... I can get stuff I need from others in a day or 2. No clue on TRJ Karting never used them for parts..

Now dont go diggin into the archives of this page to far back, well you are at least askin about only a 2 yr old thread. God forbid using the search window and expecting any response if it like a 3yr old thread or more... Dang shame..
Sorry for waking the beast

My 1st go to is DynoCams, they are right down the road from me and I’ve known Mike and his family since I was about 4 years old. Second choice is Palmetto. I’ve also order from TSRacing, ARC, E.C. Birt, JRPW and Faster Motors and will continue to as I need to. I’ve never had any problems with any of these folks.

I have Phantom, I shop Phantom directly and James is great help when you have questions. Palmetto second and everyone else just falls in line.

IMO, it's good to have threads like this updated with current opinions.
I too agree. But there a few new peeps, and some thats been on here a while, that have got on here and asked a question from as far back as 7 to 10 yrs ago. All to get the "Hey this poster hasnt been on here for years Bit" Happens alot actually. That why I had my sarcastic response. Me personally I look thru old stuff too. Oh well.

We run several classes of engines and a number of the good traditional kart shops only keep clone or flathead engine parts in stock, although they will order the other stuff for you. I tend to order the basic stuff from Palmetto, Slack and Turk Bros mostly. Engine parts directly from the manufacturers. ARC, Dyno, Small Engine Cams and NR mostly.

Back