Who is your go to online karting store?

Jonesboro will take your money, not ship your item, and not answer the phone. You have to email them and they will not email you back. Had to send a email threatening a lawsuit for them to send me my $1500 back after no contact for a month. NR will flat out send you the wrong product and tell you that your just out of luck.

Comet Kart Sales is my go 2 for next day items great customer service
Right, one of the best. I would never buy anything again from Kart Parts Depot. They should have closed this people down. Check Better Business Bureau and other sources or check with me and I'll give you a thousand reasons why.

Last edited:
Jonesboro will take your money, not ship your item, and not answer the phone. You have to email them and they will not email you back. Had to send a email threatening a lawsuit for them to send me my $1500 back after no contact for a month. NR will flat out send you the wrong product and tell you that your just out of luck.
Same here with NR, terrible customer service and lies.

Started using Childish Concepts, great website and awesome service.
Well ran family owned company. Owner is a straight shooting honest good guy with a solid heart and passion for what he does. He's done tremendous things for folks in our local racing community.

(y) I might order once a month. Just got another kart making just my 2nd order now. it's only 135.00. last order about the same amount. May not do the membership just for that little amounts. IMO.?

I don't buy huge amounts from them but at the end of the year it is worthwhile to have the membership. Add to that they are the most efficient and most communicative peope (besides Turk Bros) I deal with. For more off the wall stuff I call Jody at ARC and use NR Racing.

Out2win.com (Reikens Racing) and Turk Brothers are great in the Midwest/Iowa.
Yep. I have great success with both of those! They are my go too from out here on the west coast.
Point Karting is pretty good on the West Coast. They are in Colorado. So shipping can be a little faster.
I have good luck with QRC Racing as well. Mostly wing kart stuff butt the have a lot of stuff that works on flat karts too.

Have had good luck at different timeswith tsracing, jc specialty, palmetto, and kart parts depot depending what I'm looking for

I will not order ever again from cki. After a few wks without an order update I sent a fee emails, then after a few more wks with no reply I tried their Facebook. They answered that right away with a story blaming their vendors for not responding to them. Pot meet kettle. In the end they got me to float them a loan for a month, while I'm a month behind getting what I need.

Have had good luck at different timeswith tsracing, jc specialty, palmetto, and kart parts depot depending what I'm looking for

I will not order ever again from cki. After a few wks without an order update I sent a fee emails, then after a few more wks with no reply I tried their Facebook. They answered that right away with a story blaming their vendors for not responding to them. Pot meet kettle. In the end they got me to float them a loan for a month, while I'm a month behind getting what I need.
Hey, if you dont mind me asking, was it a body you ordered from CKI?? Just asking, my experience went 2 ways.. I ordered 2 bodies from CKI and they had said they were in stock and in fact Free delivery if I ordered that day.. I did order the bodies, but it took 13 days to get them. After being told they had shipped like 8 days thru this process. Now I Will say that the Talledega 3 body they sell is Real Nice. They both mounted on my karts with ease and all.. I want to get a few more bodies but dont wanna go thru that again if I dont need to.. Hope you get your stuff figured out..

Back