Who makes the King Slipstream fly wheel and is it any good?

NMS

Who makes the king Slipstream Fly Wheel and is it any good? Also do they have a web site? I cant seem to find one.

Well King does same as the king steel flywheel...
Yes, it is good... I love them... Slick little flywheel.

BM Karting carries them PM Renegade for any and all your questions...

Renegade would, do I have a dyno yes, did I dyno the difference between my PVL, Arc, king steel, or Slipstream no...
The old model had a few issues with the magnets...not being weak though...
The ones BM Karting has are the new improved model... Nicer and beefier unit... And shines...nice

No problem on the new model gapped at .035-.040...

There was some scattered issues with magnets on an earlier shipment. The ones we have now are all individually tested and approved before shipment. The flywheels are made in Europe.

There was some scattered issues with magnets on an earlier shipment. The ones we have now are all individually tested and approved before shipment. The flywheels are made in Europe.

Have you done any dyno testing on them? and do they have a website that will give the timing?

Have you done any dyno testing on them? and do they have a website that will give the timing?

Sneaks will probably have dyno comparisons of the different flywheels. I believe timing is 28* with a stock key using the slipstream. The slipstream is the gold colored flywheel isnt it? If so, those are pretty nice, looked alot like the Raceseng S1 to me, or whichever Raceseng it was that didnt have big fins.

The slipstream is set to 27-29* timing stock key, and 3lbs5oz-3lbs7oz because of balancing...
They come in different colours... I have a gold and a silver.

They call it the slipstream because it has less Fins than the raceseng, supposed to be less restrictive in the drag at higher rpms...

I am liking the 'Slipstream' on my Pro-Alky motors and my CHT is staying in the 325-350 range. I'd sure like too see them 'step-up' too a 32-34* keyway!!

Since someone dredged-up this oldie,

Yes i dredged it up. LoL I read thru the old posts because there is good info in them, usually. And I have never seen the king flywheels. Curious about them. You have pics of one? I googled it and didn’t find anything. Thank you.

Back