Why doesn’t Phantom win?

Bottom line is "marketing", no one has done it better than Harrell. Any chassis can win if you know what you are doing. Say I win 100 races on a no name chassis but overall 10,000 wins on an a Phantom. Who is better? Market saturation is King. I have run several chassis and have won on them. To me it makes no difference. You have to know what you are doing. Otherwise, you end up chasing your tail.

Mike McCarty
Msquared

Here is the bottom line on all chassis, they are all designed to work 80% of the time in all cases. Your job is to find the sweet spot on what/where you are running. So, start at the baseline and work from there. Advice on here is good but, what if our drivers are the same height and weight? Maybe my driver has most of his weight in his waist or lower and your driver is heavier in the upper body. While all seems equal in the weights, all is not. My driver has a much higher VCG than your driver who holds his weight in his lower body. Weight transfer "IS NOT" the same. So, air pressure and tire prep cannot be the same.

Think about it,

Mike McCarty

Back