why is there never results on bobs of races that are posted

results

I don't believe I said post how much they paid to the winners ,they would just like the hy
pe of seeing there name on the results to help boost there moral and to keep trying to be the best they can at kart racing

We see months of of prerace hype about some fantastic race that will be coming yet at the end of the day Who won what ever class in that specific race is not posted. I personally think that perhaps the classes that were posted with a pay out was not payed because of that small print stating if they didn't have a complete class they pay out = 50% the entry fees collected. I am sure that some promoters have found themselves in this position, thus no post on the results!

If there is a sticky featuring a race the end results should be posted on that show and post to close the thread as well. Some series are very good about this so lumping all series and tracks into a( did not post results) is a bit of a problem for all of us. I also find that sponsor coverage is seriously lacking in media coverage which equates to who you are and the Good Ole Boy style of reporting from the Quote number one magazine covering kart racing. Racing is made up of all levels of racers from the very small underfunded teams to the mega teams. Again at the end of the day everyone pays the same entry fee and the fuel prices to get to a event, just if a big dog is in a class you might be entered in, you do not exist....it is these guys that made the show!

Trying to teach an old dog new tricks is tough, but with all of the different types of media today, getting results is as easy as learning how to use the forms of media to stay informed.... kinda like teaching that old dog a new trick. JMHO

good post scott....x2
We see months of of prerace hype about some fantastic race that will be coming yet at the end of the day Who won what ever class in that specific race is not posted. I personally think that perhaps the classes that were posted with a pay out was not payed because of that small print stating if they didn't have a complete class they pay out = 50% the entry fees collected. I am sure that some promoters have found themselves in this position, thus no post on the results!

If there is a sticky featuring a race the end results should be posted on that show and post to close the thread as well. Some series are very good about this so lumping all series and tracks into a( did not post results) is a bit of a problem for all of us. I also find that sponsor coverage is seriously lacking in media coverage which equates to who you are and the Good Ole Boy style of reporting from the Quote number one magazine covering kart racing. Racing is made up of all levels of racers from the very small underfunded teams to the mega teams. Again at the end of the day everyone pays the same entry fee and the fuel prices to get to a event, just if a big dog is in a class you might be entered in, you do not exist....it is these guys that made the show!

Trying to teach an old dog new tricks is tough, but with all of the different types of media today, getting results is as easy as learning how to use the forms of media to stay informed.... kinda like teaching that old dog a new trick. JMHO

Agreed

Back