why is there never results on bobs of races that are posted

thomashawk

I don't understand why these races are advertised on bobs 4 cycle ,but you cannot post the results of who won or where the rest of the field finished,come on promoters you don't have a problem with advertising ,well give the guys that come and participate at your events ,give them there glory and show who attended and who was fast

I don't understand why these races are advertised on bobs 4 cycle ,but you cannot post the results of who won or where the rest of the field finished,come on promoters you don't have a problem with advertising ,well give the guys that come and participate at your events ,give them there glory and show who attended and who was fast
That depends on the series. We publish the results of ALL our races on Bobs 4 cycle. Within a day or two the results and total purse is posted.
New England Champ Kart Speedway Series.
http://neckss.com

Results forum wont help and theres nothing worse than having to look all over the place for information.
The clubs, tracks, orgs or even a volunteer for each event could simply reply to the event thread with results.
Done.

Problem is that nobody is publishing/posting the stuff.

We have a track forum for everyone. North south midwest and so on. They could be posted on there if tracks wanted to

Most tracks iv seen do post the results, on the same page where they advertise the race. I know all the tracks i race at do

My point is that if you have a "results" only thread or folder, you don't have to spend hours looking on the race thread for results. Just have results not comments, race monitor is great, just not used by many tracks! Btw fastbraden I personally attend races in the southeast on a weekly basis racing or working!

That's one thing that makes Goob stand out from the rest of track owners. He always posts results. We have it good here in South Carolina. You might not see it on here, but he does it for every race. The track is Sugartit in Greer SC.

My point is that if you have a "results" only thread or folder, you don't have to spend hours looking on the race thread for results. Just have results not comments, race monitor is great, just not used by many tracks! Btw fastbraden I personally attend races in the southeast on a weekly basis racing or working!

It doesnt take hours to look for the results in the track forums. Go to search, and search in the track forum section for the track name you are looking for. It takes 30 seconds or less to search for results this way, less time than it would take you to go to the track "results" forum and look for the results if we had that section here. Its too easy man. Or subscribe to the thread when you look at the post of the races, then after the races, you can go to your user control panel here and click on the thread from your control panel to find the results.

and your point to me is?

Honestly, the 95 per cent failure to post results, has griped me for years.
Can you just feature having the World Series of baseball, the Indy 500, or other competitive
even, highly advertised, lots of participants and fans........and NOT posting the results.

This is just another of the examples of the sterility of MOST (not all) kart race promoters.
No other sport is so lax in it's self promotion as karting.

Think about it, many tracks are small business, lots of cash flow, could it be that the promoters want to fly under the IRS radar?, Cash in pocket will do that to folks.

Most of the leading series use My Laps for results. If a track won't post results in one forum, they surely won't post in another one.

Back