Wiggy bar..axiom

Friend took off wiggy bar on axiom ..now using the way short seat struts ..seems to be binding up the kart..seems to be stubborn to not install the bar or buy the standard struts..what do I need to do to convince him to run the kart the way it waz produced to get solid numbers

Wave as you drive past.
Not much till they've spent a bunch of money on tires and entry fees.
Or 50 bucks on. Proper seat strut.

Got a 14 xpect any feedback if they worked or just flavor of the month , prc ran it dropped it. Did slack do the same

the wiggy bar was designed to fix a flaw in 1 kart, they arent needed on any other kart, it was all monkey see monkey do

Friend took off wiggy bar on axiom ..now using the way short seat struts ..seems to be binding up the kart..seems to be stubborn to not install the bar or buy the standard struts..what do I need to do to convince him to run the kart the way it waz produced to get solid numbers

Quick easy way if he’s being stubborn, with them tiny struts and no bar what’s his seat height, does he meet the 14” rule?

As stated above it was to fix one kart, and it wasn’t a slack. Had one on one of my karts back in 2010/11 struggled bad, sold it bought regular struts and away we went

Quick easy way if he’s being stubborn, with them tiny struts and no bar what’s his seat height, does he meet the 14” rule?

As stated above it was to fix one kart, and it wasn’t a slack. Had one on one of my karts back in 2010/11 struggled bad, sold it bought regular struts and away we went

My 2014 has welded bungs to thread into looks factory

Related to this thread, we are getting ready to mount seat on a 2014 xpect... currently it has the bar installed... should I remove it or leave as-is?

Related to this thread, we are getting ready to mount seat on a 2014 xpect... currently it has the bar installed... should I remove it or leave as-is?
Take it off and use regular seat struts, as mentioned above it was all monkey see that was added to fix a weight transfer problem on one kart that wasnt a slack

Good comments by everyone, still, myself, I would want to know which was better, with/without. Or any difference at all? What's it going to hurt to try?

Got a 13' with the bar installed. I have it scaled out 63.7 cross, 47 front, 58 left and it handles well. I have the long struts as well. What would taking off the bar do?

Back