Wiggy Bar In? Out?

Slack2014

14 xpect clone heavy , momentum track. It's in and on from factory any thoughts?

What's it's for good or hurt potentially?

Kart doesn't handle poorly or anything working to roll quicker yet like we all do.

Aren't them sollid on both ends ? Where there is no vertical movement .
We put a hose clamp on our "wiggy bar" to lock it in place occasionally .
Unless the seats bound up , I would look elsewhere .
Straight from the source .
Universal clamp-on style will fit on most karts with an 1-1/8" S Bar, mounts on the frame rails and is designed to help reduce bind from incorrectly mounted or overweighted seats. Includes left & right seat struts and all mounting hardware.

Quantity :

Aren't them sollid on both ends ? Where there is no vertical movement .
We put a hose clamp on our "wiggy bar" to lock it in place occasionally .
Unless the seats bound up , I would look elsewhere .
Straight from the source .
Universal clamp-on style will fit on most karts with an 1-1/8" S Bar, mounts on the frame rails and is designed to help reduce bind from incorrectly mounted or overweighted seats. Includes left & right seat struts and all mounting hardware.

Quantity :
Seat is not bound up just little wiggle up and down my understanding is that's correct

I don't remember the bar being a major change. I liked that it moved the seat strut tabs up so they wouldn't collect dirt on a bumpy track. One benefit to getting rid of it is getting new seat struts. New components never hurt to "wake up" a kart.

The wiggy bar was designed as a weight transfer device to aid a design flaw in a PRC chassis.

My opinion, sort of became a monkey see monkey do scenario. Never found an advantage or disadvantage with it. Just more stuff bolted to the kart I didn't need.

J.P.

Off PMI site
gal11.jpg

Your browser cache must be messed up or somehow still finding the old site. My computer redirects to the new address: https://www.pmckart.com/
There's nothing wrong with his browser cache, go on the site chose Chassis, go to bottom of page and click on the last 3 View Gallery links.
All that comes up in the 3 galleries are pics of a candy apple red 2014 Xpect.

Back