wild KT

Status
Not open for further replies.

flattop1

Dawg 89
Web capture_28-11-2021_105041_www.facebook.com.jpeg
Web capture_28-11-2021_105211_www.facebook.com.jpeg

Really, how much vibration is there?
I would guess a decent amount considering KT’s don’t have a balance shaft and being on dirt if the track is super rough, I’d say there’s probably some stress on it coming into play. Especially if the track is rough and you have bite because the LR and RR rails aren’t static in the corners and don’t match eachother in that motion.

There is a connection on the right side . With full length support on the twins .
Still must be 24" each shaft .
A spline connection would allow some flex .

Last edited:
Would like to see a video of this kart on track. This got me thinking. If three is possible, why not four? Take an old straight rail kart, cut and lengthen, motors would be behind seat and setup with two jackshalfs and big brake in middle of axle.

Would like to see a video of this kart on track. This got me thinking. If three is possible, why not four? Take an old straight rail kart, cut and lengthen, motors would be behind seat and setup with two jackshalfs and big brake in middle of axle.
Just go watch the Oreilly Indoor Kart Nationals. If it hadn’t got taken out both nights it would have been a top 5 Kart.
Or you can go watch it turning laps at 3/8 asphalt oval in Boliver Missouri.

There are several videos of it on track including the last MOUAS race on the 3/8 asphalt oval in Boliver Missouri.
We will be back there next summer trying to break the 100mph barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back