!!!! WIN PHOTOS THREAD !!!!

I’ll start it! Took the Predator heavy feature and took 2nd in the Flathead feature on the same day. It was a good day! Not much ching but who races for money... lol!
8D3ABB72-0585-4995-8748-2A094DCBB5D2.jpeg
80BA1084-71B7-4118-9FC0-4A799CAAC434.jpeg

Hahaha Jay you caught me lol
Alright, yes we had another feature win this weekend in my class lol
Fun note...I know you guys had your Boogieman this weekend but that didn't take to many away from our race that I know of.
With that....I asked if I could run my treads in the Maxxis slicks class just for shirts and giggles (same motors, different tires)....ended up winning that race as well against the current top points leaders in that class, which is where this picture comes from lol. I didn't technically win because I'm not running the correct tires....but still....
I'm running NON-prepped, non-washed Hoosiers against cut/sanded/cleaned/prepped maxxis pinks and blues. Needless to say I think I promoted our Treads class over the slicks lol.
I saw Twisters post about their boogieman....looked insane for the turnout!
Feature Win.jpg

Hahaha Jay you caught me lol
Alright, yes we had another feature win this weekend in my class lol
Fun note...I know you guys had your Boogieman this weekend but that didn't take to many away from our race that I know of.
With that....I asked if I could run my treads in the Maxxis slicks class just for shirts and giggles (same motors, different tires)....ended up winning that race as well against the current top points leaders in that class, which is where this picture comes from lol. I didn't technically win because I'm not running the correct tires....but still....
I'm running NON-prepped, non-washed Hoosiers against cut/sanded/cleaned/prepped maxxis pinks and blues. Needless to say I think I promoted our Treads class over the slicks lol.
I saw Twisters post about their boogieman....looked insane for the turnout!View attachment 11839
Due to my stupid COVID I didnt get to go to the Boogieman, but they had 201 entries. Yeah you read that right 201. They had something like 8 B mains out of the 12 classes. Some of the classes had like 30+ entries.

I'm still trying to sneak my way up to KC at some point.

Due to my stupid COVID I didnt get to go to the Boogieman, but they had 201 entries. Yeah you read that right 201. They had something like 8 B mains out of the 12 classes. Some of the classes had like 30+ entries.

I'm still trying to sneak my way up to KC at some point.
So sorry you're caught up with that bud. :/ They definitely had a huge turnout. Would've loved to go but that means different motor and tires lol. They've switched to day races now which is nice because we're done early and can make it home to have some cold snacks :D
Hope you can at least make the remaining races this year down there!

Back