Wing Kart

Zklaves2

We are looking to go wing racing after a year of flat karts. Am I better off to get something completely new or add a cage kit to our Triton Jr? He’s 8 and just learning so I’m not sure it matters a lot what but don’t want to be way out in left field either

We are looking to go wing racing after a year of flat karts. Am I better off to get something completely new or add a cage kit to our Triton Jr? He’s 8 and just learning so I’m not sure it matters a lot what but don’t want to be way out in left field either
The cage kit would be a less expensive and still competitive way to go. I actually like this chassis for the low HP wing kart classes. It readily accepts flat kart set-ups instead of the typical QRC deal with running a small RF, high caster, etc.
I think you'll be real happy to keep the same kart and add the cage over going to a cage-specific chassis.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

The cage kit would be a less expensive and still competitive way to go. I actually like this chassis for the low HP wing kart classes. It readily accepts flat kart set-ups instead of the typical QRC deal with running a small RF, high caster, etc.
I think you'll be real happy to keep the same kart and add the cage over going to a cage-specific chassis.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com