Winner sticker (decal) where does it go?

I’ve seen em on tool boxes, trailers, driver seats we usually put them on the kart body after the season and it’s hung on the wall.

I always kept a coroplast board in the trailer for them when our boys were racing and then at the end of the season it'd get hung up in the shop. When I was a kid racing Sprint Cars, the thing to do was put them down the center of the tail tank. These days, I got drawers full of them :LOL: , as we provide Feature Winner Decals to some of the tracks/series we support.
Winners Decal.jpg

I like it. A lot of bible wisdom in this about bragging or boasting.
Usually those stickers are #1 ugly, #2 a pain to get off.

I like the trophy, the check, and the cash. The 2" long sticker doesnt mean anything to me personally.

Are you asking where to put them or where people put theirs? Where to...wherever you want. Where do I put mine? They usually end up at the bottom of my equipment bag, or the bottom of a drawer in the tool box. I found one the other day in a box of spare parts in the storage container.

In a drawer some where. I've lost so many of those stickers from moving. Or just plain forgot where I put them.

Last edited:
I personally put them on my kart (on the nose of my champ kart). I don't see it as bragging or boasting but rather as a way to show I am proud of my accomplishments knowing the amount of time, effort, and money I have put into my program (and that I might even have a little bit of driving talent). They aren't for everyone though and neither is a $3 plastic trophy but to each his own.

Our boys generally put them on their kart bodies each year. I think at one time they covered their school notebooks.
I don't see it as prideful or boasting at all. Pride in their achievement, sure. Pride as in getting puffed up and letting it go to their heads, no. There's a difference between pride in accomplishment and sinful pride. For instance, I am proud of my children, proud of their ability, proud of my alma-mater (well at least sometimes,) but it's not a pride that boosts one's self. Sure, we can make idols out of just about anything, trophies, stickers, you name it, if you give in to that. Keep in mind, that at the Bema Seat judgement, (a judgment of commendation, not condemnation,) Christians will receive "rewards," ie crowns for the things/works that we have done in Christ's Name. That's not a bad thing. We lay those crowns at Jesus' feet and give glory where glory is due. All for Him.
Display your stickers proudly...just don't worship them. :)

Our boys generally put them on their kart bodies each year. I think at one time they covered their school notebooks.
I don't see it as prideful or boasting at all. Pride in their achievement, sure. Pride as in getting puffed up and letting it go to their heads, no. There's a difference between pride in accomplishment and sinful pride. For instance, I am proud of my children, proud of their ability, proud of my alma-mater (well at least sometimes,) but it's not a pride that boosts one's self. Sure, we can make idols out of just about anything, trophies, stickers, you name it, if you give in to that. Keep in mind, that at the Bema Seat judgement, (a judgment of commendation, not condemnation,) Christians will receive "rewards," ie crowns for the things/works that we have done in Christ's Name. That's not a bad thing. We lay those crowns at Jesus' feet and give glory where glory is due. All for Him.
Display your stickers proudly...just don't worship them. :)
Good stuff here. I wasn’t planning on throwing them (it… at this point) away. Just though that was an interesting take.
I was more looking for what folks do for long term retention of the stickers.

Im somewhere between tossing it to getting it tattooed on me 😆

I think I’ll go with somewhere on the body (kart) that I can cut off when it’s trash.

Thanks y’all. The last time I won a kart race (1990) stickers hadn’t been invented.

Back