WKA Summit Pt, Pre-Race Safety Tech.

ClarkSr

As many of you folks already know, the WKC requires each competitor to inspect their own karts for pre-race safety tech and fill out a form for each kart.
The form is very complete and is a good guide for inspecting your kart.
The link below will take you to the form. A form for each kart is required. The completed form(s) can be turned into registration during the event and a inspection sticker will be issued for each kart.
The same procedure will be used at the WKC's WKA VIR National in July.
Safe travels and hope to see you on June 1st.
Clark Gaynor Sr.
WKC Board Member.
WKA NRRC Member.

https://www.woodbridgekartclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/2018-WKC-Pre-Tech-Sheet.pdf

FYI, they just repaved to entire track last Fall. I think we're all looking forward to it too.
There were spots on the old surface that would shake your teeth loose!

..and people ask why I use a mouthguard.

Hoppy, don't be shy. Introduce yourself, if you need anything just ask. We play hard but we make sure everyone gets to play.

Unfortunately I have this thing called a 32nd wedding anniversary.. I will be there Sunday though, seems fair.

I won't be there but you are gonna enjoy Summit Point, Hoppy. My favorite track, and the surroundings are gorgeous.

Okay....rained scared us away....long haul...but it didn't keep us from racing...Justin Greene and I pulled to Blackhawk Farms Raceway up by Wisconson and we had a blast!!

No...Rain forcast wasn't looking good. However we had already made plans to race so we went and ran with the Championship Enduro Series in South Beloit, Illinois. Weather was perfect all weekend.

So you didn't go to Summit Point then, Hoppy?

No...Rain forcast wasn't looking good. However we had already made plans to race so we went and ran with the Championship Enduro Series in South Beloit, Illinois. Weather was perfect all weekend.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Back