Won't start, couple of questions.

I sent you a pm about the adjustable main jet. I just measured and I have exactly 4" from the head to work with.

Just did some other note checking those 18 lb springs coil bind @approx.280 lift Your close depending on retainer and valve lock style(high mount or std.keepers)

Stock lift cam is about .225-.230 x 1.3= .292 or more lift at the valve= coil bind.

As I suspected: Check for Bent pushrods,Pushrod out,broken rocker, Ret.Broken,sumthin up there; you were too close You may have got Lucky I HOPE SO, FOR YOUR SAKE; LOOKS LIKE A F PAIN TO GET AT LET ME KNOW??
DAVE

It is horrible to get out. Everything clears by a hair so it can't even get the valve cover off without pulling the motor and that is about 1.5-2 hours. I am going to pull it out on Monday after I get home because I don't wanna have to bring it back home from the cabin with it apart because I always seem to lose something.

Keep me posted let me know what you decide to do fix it or tear it up The computer says i'm here but I may not be!!!!!!!!!!WE SHOULD TALK ON TELE.
DAVE

I got this sled for my third birthday so it's going to get fixed no matter what, now just to decide between fixing this motor or going to a gx390.

Back