PREDATOR 390 A
PREDATOR 390 B
BEGINNER RED PLATE
JR 1
JR 2
JR 3
JR CHAMP
TEEN CHAMP

THE CLASSES ABOVE WILL BE OFFERED AT WOODLEAF 2020. IF LOW INTEREST IN ANY CLASS, IT WILL BE SUBJECT TO BE ELIMINATED FROM LINEUP. WE ARE NOT INTENDING THAT TO HAPPEN BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP TO INSURE IT.

CLONE HEAVY 375
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $35
1st $300
2nd $150
3rd $50

BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 *** JR 2 *** JR 3 *** JR CHAMP *** TEEN CHAMP *** CLONE MEDIUM 350 *** CONE 425 *** CLONE 425 $$ *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 390 $$

Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $50
9 KM

Suggested fuel stop:
WOODLEAF BP, 3335 NC 801 HWY, WOODLEAF, NC 27054
OR
87 OCTANE WITH ETHANOL

ALL KID KARTS AND BABY CHAMPS RACE FREE!!!

We will be qualifying this race.
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 5:00
Practice- 7:30
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $10.00
6 and under - No Charge

FORMAT: 1st PRACTICE ROUND OF CLASS GROUP PRACTICE AND 2nd PRACTICE ROUND WILL A QUALIFYING CLASS PRACTICE
For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

We always have our phone number listed, so if you see anything that you need to question, please don't hesitate to call.
We hope you al will come out and join us in some good, close competition.

For reserved parking, call or text Marty at 336-953-2522. If you do not get an answer, I will return your call or text as soon as possible.

Tommy has been at THE LEAF every chance he had to straighten up the track from the rainout the other Friday. He just called me and he has gotten it somewhat right but the drizzle and rain showers is killing his efforts. So with that being said and we all know what the weather forecast is calling for 80% chance of rain tomorrow it is so discussing that we have to cancel Friday’s race. We appreciate all the efforts you made to register online and I’ll need you to register again for this race as soon as I announce registration being open. We will all work together and get Woodleaf going again but we do need the help of the Lord above. Maybe he’ll see fit to give us some good racing weather from here on out!

Back