world's fastest tire washer

Looking to order. Need contact info
Nice talking with you and thank you for the order. Hey while I'm at it , I would like to thank all my customers for an outstanding year and to remind everyone to winterize their machines with rv antifreeze and give it a good soakdown with wd 40 or similar product for the winter. Thanks again!

Yes sir, thank you! I appreciate the kind words. I was wondering about you the other day, I haven't heard from you since you won the machine but hey sometimes no news is good news I guess, as in no problems lol. Just remember to clean and flush your unit good after each race day. I have found that running a good amount of wd40 thru the pump after cleaning works out great, I have some units that still work as good as new after 5 years now. Thanks again everyone. 910-616-2662

Just want to say thanks to everyone for making us a success. I have had a couple of people order a unit made from diamond plate and want to let everyone know that yes we still offer them in smooth finish or diamond plate at the same price, Thanks! 910-616-2662

Are the tire spa units still available?
Hrtmn540 call or text Wade at the number in the posts above. I bought one and received one last month. Very nice unit I haven't used it yet because of winter. He's also working on an add on tire surfacer set up that can be mounted to the tire washer.

Thanks everyone for all your support, our "wet" grinder/sander will be released on 9/5.Fully enclosed bench top or free standing wet system that you can watch operate under your full control. One bolt variable speed spindle, and fully variable abrasive travel pattern control allow the "Tire Boss" in all of us to produce outstanding, unlimited finish results on cut or uncut tires of any brand, prepped or not. Change abrasives in seconds, produces no heat and no hand held grinder or sander needed. NO MESS! More info will be coming this week, thanks! 910-616-2662

Last edited:
Hey guys thanks for all the support for our products, sanders are going out this week. Also have a special deal, get both a washer and a wet sander for $1995 shipped, separate price of $2350. Thanks again 910-616-2662

Last edited:
Back