Worn left rear tire

I have built many dirt cars and raced at 441 and Cochran. Built and sold them. They building a kart track down there as we chat. In Cochran, come get some. It's going to be very nice.

This is mine. ONLY ONE I have. It was on a kart we didnt race every chance we could. A kart we never raced. I did all I did to the other karts. Same left rear set up as other 2 ZX1

Attachments

• 20220612_162749.jpg
    20220612_162749.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 51
I will bet you a paycheck you come here to Southern GA or Florida and race against these boys and your kid will get lapped on that antique. I'm sorry to be rude, but your cockiness has prompted that. What class are we talking? Jr2- Jr3? No prep, antique chassis and bald LR tires will get you lapped at any well known track around here, even on a reg Saturday night show.

I will bet you a paycheck you come here to Southern GA or Florida and race against these boys and your kid will get lapped on that antique. I'm sorry to be rude, but your cockiness has prompted that. What class are we talking? Jr2- Jr3? No prep, antique chassis and bald LR tires will get you lapped at any well known track around here, even on a reg Saturday night show.
Yeah and to think I bit my tounge lol

Back