Would these weight out's be good anywhere today?

paulkish

old fart
Would these weight out's be good anywhere today?

1579542024007.png

With today's newer chassis ? Regardless I can't see it, If the RF would hold up and not push, I could see snap loose on entry. One could maybe tune it to handle but can't imagine it making much speed.
Better chance of numbers working with a newer chassis and a good little wheel man in rookie at like 260 lb.
I'm speaking dirt oval racing.

I was curious about what would be said about it.

Way back when only concerned about unloading the LR that's what we ran with our UAS K30 on our bandit chassis with a stiffened up left rear chassis via an additional engine rail added inboard the factory two rails. Use to sound on the track coming off the corner like a super late does today pulsating the engine sound when it grips and releases some and then does it again. You could hear the kart hard laying down on the RR same as I hear super lates today.

thanks for the replies and today it would not be successful running mainly off the RR.

I was curious about what would be said about it.

Way back when only concerned about unloading the LR that's what we ran with our UAS K30 on our bandit chassis with a stiffened up left rear chassis via an additional engine rail added inboard the factory two rails. Use to sound on the track coming off the corner like a super late does today pulsating the engine sound when it grips and releases some and then does it again. You could hear the kart hard laying down on the RR same as I hear super lates today.

thanks for the replies and today it would not be successful running mainly off the RR.
I've had a lot of success even with later kart chassis today running off the RR, at very low grip, wet tracks though. We've almost lapped the field on a muddy track with Vega yellows punching 25, cross at 55% and leaning on that RR tire.

Back