Wraps, graphics, business cards, banners, & more

A

~AARDY~

AardyArchy Skinz (wraps)
Wheelies (wheel decals)
Siggies (custom name decals)
Motor d'Cal Kits (motor builder decal kits)
Mychron Maskz (tach decals)
Wavvies (banners)
k'ART Decor (canvas print wall hangings)
FabFive GlassArt (kart image window decals)
ShowCardz (postcard sized autograph/team cards)
ShopCardz (business cards)
EyeBallz (exclusive Aardvark SST headlight kits)

Let us help you with all your decal, signage, and graphics needs.

Follow us on facebook at 54-Design Signs & Graphics
On instagram at Aardy54 and on twitter @Aardy54
54-Design Signs & Graphics website

Email us at sales@54-Design.com

Thanks for the good word Rick - always a pleasure :)

Also thanks to all those that have inquired and ordered, we appreciate your business!

Yes Steven is a great guy and does awesome work...I loved m decals...You might have a guy call u about some kart decals...I told him to take a pic and send it to u...Send me some business cards to hand out...

It's crunch time guys/gals!
Outdoor season rapidly approaching - get those email orders in before we're too swamped.

Keep those orders coming guys!
Thanks all for your business :)

Rick - yours is taken care of and leaving in the am

Zach - never received email. What addy did you send to?

Due to the high volume of requests via replies in posts, page private messages, my personal fb page private messages, texts, etc - I'd ask please send any and all requests to our email - sales@54-design.com

Also - it has gotten to a point that I need to repost a reminder of the policy put in place 11/29/14 again after being lax on this for some time, that there is a $25 non-refundable deposit due on ALL orders before artwork/design is started. This deposit confirms the order and will be deducted from the final invoice on the completed job. This can be made via paypal at sales@54-design.com

Thank you for you understanding and continued patronage

Thank you everyone who've placed recent new orders and repeat orders from our loyal existing customers - we appreciate your business!

Latest AardyArchy Skinz wrap as of 730 pm tonight to hit the track tomorrow night. Thanks Joe and Jacob Phipps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 175
Still time to get lookin good for the start of the season - shoot us an email and let us help with a fresh hot look for you

For our upcoming Memorial Day holiday, first of all I want to thank and remember all my military brothers and sisters who have served and paid the ultimate price to defend our country & freedom.

Also - I want to give back, so all orders placed via sales@54-design.com starting tomorrow Saturday May 23rd and ending 10pm Monday May 25th will receive 20% off!

October special -
10% off all Engine Builder d'Cal Kits!
$89 flat kart side wrap graphics kits!
$59 Creator's Edition Stubedaker Aardvaek SST custom kart sized racecar "trim" kits!

Please send all orders and inquiries to: sales@54-design.com

Just to refresh the list of just some of the items we do ....

Got to get the funds up for some more engine decals....Everyone loves them that has bought engines from me or just coming by looking at them....

Thank you Homan Racing Engines & GoFastHP/El Diablo Clutches for your recent orders.

Back