wrist pin snap ring

foreverfaster

Site Supporter
shot the animal wrist pin snap ring across the basement.. you guessed it,, can't find it... is this an item i can pick up at my local tractor supply.. anyone have the size information.
thanks.

Maybe .
1.65mm thick .
17.77mm in the expanded position out of the piston .
If its a no tech situation make a button out of your wifes cutting board or a peice of hardwood .
The pin bore is15.88-89 mm .

Last edited:
shot the animal wrist pin snap ring across the basement.. you guessed it,, can't find it... is this an item i can pick up at my local tractor supply.. anyone have the size information.
thanks.
You may have already tried this method, but in the old days I found a fairly large magnet to be a good search tool in situations like that; I had a couple round ones about 2 1/2" in diameter that I had salvaged out of old loudspeakers.

Obviously the right part is best :
The one i have lying here on the desk , i went out and dug through my boxes to find and measure for him .

In the event anyone runs into the same situation .
Do not use a square edge snap ring in a round groove .
A cork would be safer :oops:

Maybe .
1.65mm thick .
17.77mm in the expanded position out of the piston .
If its a no tech situation make a button out of your wifes cutting board or a peice of hardwood .
The pin bore is15.88-89 mm .
make a button.. that sparks my interest.. I have a piston from Jimbo that came with button. works nice..

can buttons be done for any application? (kart motors) what material to use so it won't melt or scar the cylinder?

Back