WTB…. IAME Engines

Symphony

Looking for engines in any condition considered.

Parilla Reedjet
Parilla Mag95
Parilla TT36/7/8
Sirio TT53/85
Vortex VR95/98
Vortex VL98
Italsistem SV21
Italsistem MV21/31
Italsistem ML21/31
PCR TSV98
PCR TSL98
Rotax DSE
Rotax VME
Titan Rv1/2
Comer 351L
Comer 351V
CRG SS97
CRG SW97

Also Ibea Carburettors

Let me know what you have. 🤫

Just letting you know most of the engine you have listed are not IAME, like PCR, CRG, Vortex, Rotax, Titan, Comer, even Ital. Just Parilla and Sirio are IAME if I am not wrong The rest are different manufacturers, some not even Italian, like Rotax for example. Good engines though. I recommend you to check the Facebook Groups F100 Spirit of the 90s, House of Hundred - 100 Super, Italsistem / Saetta Discussion and For Sale Group, PCR International Karts and Engines Owner/ Sales, Historic 100cc equipment sales to find engine overseas, that is where you might find more engines. Shipping might not be easy though.

Hi, that’s cool..!
Not understanding the suspicious nature though..😉
Anyway, the IAME was meant as a title header.
Thanks for the heads up, about manufacturers but I’m aware of everything you’ve commented.
The reason I’m asking here is that all of those other places have been pilfered by everyone and his friend looking for engines.
I happen to know there were lots of the engines I’m looking for shipped state side and used in oval dirt track karts sometime as dual motors.
My interest was alerted when I saw a thread a little while ago of a guy who had a bodied dirt kart with two ItalSistem SV21 engines and was looking to sell them. I couldn’t re find that thread to contact and try and buy them.
I am a genuine buyer with cash and also have a friend who live in CA who any engine bought could be shipped to.
Now we’ve cleared that up…
You less suspicious now…😎
Have an Awesome day..

OK, I'll bite, how about an 131cc dual alky carb IAME Parilla sudam? Make me a legitimate offer and maybe we can talk more seriously...😉

Even though that would be an awesome motor…
It’s wouldn’t be allowed to race where I’m racing…
Killer engine though 😉

Bud check out the European sites or get in touch with Rainman on Bob's he'll straighten ya out. Believe it or not stuff is cheaper from Europe even with tax and duty fees. I purchase all my ignition equipment from a company in Belgium cheaper and better quality than anywhere just saying later Chuck

Bud check out the European sites or get in touch with Rainman on Bob's he'll straighten ya out. Believe it or not stuff is cheaper from Europe even with tax and duty fees. I purchase all my ignition equipment from a company in Belgium cheaper and better quality than anywhere just saying later Chuck
Rainman posted above, Chuck. Hope things are a little better for you. Just keep me updated.

Since you mentioned the Ital motors, here's a little eye candy for you. I'm still working at getting them going.

Attachments

• 20171007_143301.jpg
    20171007_143301.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 78

Parilla Reedjet
Parilla Mag95
Parilla TT36/7/8
Sirio TT53/85
Vortex VR95/98
Vortex VL98
Italsistem SV21
Italsistem MV21/31
Italsistem ML21/31
PCR TSV98
PCR TSL98
Rotax DSE
Rotax VME
Titan Rv1/2
Comer 351L
Comer 351V
CRG SS97
CRG SW97

Also Ibea Carburettors

Hi, I'm the one who has the sv21 front drive rotary Italsistem Engines, on a UAS dirt Kart, i also have , VR98, ML21, ML31, MV1..., dapt85 , you can reach me , greshsrpeter@yahoo.com

I HAVE ONE FOR SALE K30 BULLER ENGINE HAS A 56 MM BORE PERFECT LIKE NEW CODITION. MAKE ME AN OFFER HAS BEEN HONED ON AN SUNNEN STAND UP HONING BAR NEEDS PISTON HAS LARGE ALCOHOL TILLYDOUBLE PUMPER COMES WITH BASE PLATE AND HEADER BUT HAS NO IGNITION THIS ENGINE IS IN PRITEEN CONDITION CALL ME AND I WILL TEXT U SOME PICTURES . MY CELL NUMBER IS 863/532/2957 AND MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS HOWE9306@GMAIL.COM. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VINTAGE GEM THANKS WAYNE HOWE :cool:

Parilla Reedjet
Parilla Mag95
Parilla TT36/7/8
Sirio TT53/85
Vortex VR95/98
Vortex VL98
Italsistem SV21
Italsistem MV21/31
Italsistem ML21/31
PCR TSV98
PCR TSL98
Rotax DSE
Rotax VME
Titan Rv1/2
Comer 351L
Comer 351V
CRG SS97
CRG SW97

Also Ibea Carburettors

I got 2 rotax one reed one rotary.54mm bores.let them go for a steal.taking up space

Since you are brand new to these forums, you will need to provide names of a few others on here who can vouch for you...I don't freely hand out tech info on my equipment simply because you want it...😉
Hi, whilst I appreciate your comment, I wasn’t asking for any personal details of your location etc.
As for being a newbie, everyone has to start somewhere and I was told that the people on here are really friendly with good advice..
Have a great Day

Back