WTB big fuel tank

yamadog35

I've got a couple that might work. The one shown below is 6" diameter by 24" long. Per online cylinder calculators this should hold 2.95 gal, but the original add for this on eBay said 2.4 I'm sure I filled it at some point to figure out the actual capacity, but don't remember what it was. I can do that if you want to know. It has a single bung on the bottom that is 1/4 NPT fitting and I used 3/8 fuel line on it (eventually split to two 1/4" lines). There is a return line bung on top that takes a 1/8 NPT fitting. Would come with two mounting clamps. These are like $155 new before the custom fittings I had added. I'll sell it for $50 plus actual shipping to you.

Bruce Peck - Indy

yamadog35

I have a second tank that is basically the same as the one above except it has a sump at the bottom/middle. This sump has two bungs that are 1/4 NPT. Also two clamps would come with it. Same price as the one above. $50 plus actual shipping to you. I never used this tank.

I've got a couple that might work. The one shown below is 6" diameter by 24" long. Per online cylinder calculators this should hold 2.95 gal, but the original add for this on eBay said 2.4 I'm sure I filled it at some point to figure out the actual capacity, but don't remember what it was. I can do that if you want to know. It has a single bung on the bottom that is 1/4 NPT fitting and I used 3/8 fuel line on it (eventually split to two 1/4" lines). There is a return line bung on top that takes a 1/8 NPT fitting. Would come with two mounting clamps. These are like $155 new before the custom fittings I had added. I'll sell it for $50 plus actual shipping to you.

Bruce Peck - Indy

I’ll take it, sent you a PM.