WTB: KT100

jri93

Hello, I am looking for a KT100 to run for fun at my local track. Not looking for a top of the line championship blue printed engine, just something that is decent condition and can get me out on the track.

my club runs kt100 with pipe not can so would prefer one that has been set up for pipe.

Ideally would like to buy motor with carb, clutch and pipe (or at least header) and possibly the mount (i have a mount from a KPV not sure if that will work? I have an airbox already

Again, not looking for something real expensive just something that runs and I can have some fun with. I will pay to have it shipped to Santa Maria, CA,

thanks

Last edited:
How fast you need it.
Like myself tomorow is not fast enough.
I have a couple but itd be at least two weeks.

I run oval so no rlv 3 pipe or engine clutch'
engine and base plate 300.00 plus shipping.
rebuilt by George Clausen : Have paper work on rebuild .
Honestly 10 laps on engine.

I run oval so no rlv 3 pipe or engine clutch'
engine and base plate 300.00 plus shipping.
rebuilt by George Clausen : Have paper work on rebuild .
Honestly 10 laps on engine.

I am definitely interested... I am new to kt's but it is my understanding that they are built differently depending on if they are going to be running pipe or can. Is this the case, if so what was this one built for and will it work fine for RLV3 pipe? thanks

New piston and bore new rod bearings new clutch side crank half
Yes we ran a pipe , kbdm .
It will work with that pipe.

New piston and bore new rod bearings new clutch side crank half
Yes we ran a pipe , kbdm .
It will work with that pipe.

What is the bore size? Can you send Pictures? please include one of inside the exhaust port so I can see piston if possible.

thanks.

Back