WTB laydown kart

davew

I am looking to purchase a laydown kart. Roller or complete karts both considered. Single or twins considered. Price somewhat open but of course is dependent on condition and type of kart.

Please respond or open a conversation message on this forum. I am a legitimate buyer and racer. I am in Ohio.

Last edited:
THANK YOU all for the messages. Folks have been super helpful and want to help new racers. I am likely buying a kart that Scott connected me with.

I am looking to purchase a laydown kart. Roller or complete karts both considered. Single or twins considered. Price somewhat open but of course is dependent on condition and type of kart.

Please respond or open a conversation message on this forum. I am a legitimate buyer and racer. I am in Ohio.
If Scott's deal does not work out we have a HE -5 for sale. Late model roller (no fuel tanks) full body, vented aluminum rear disk, enginetics brakes. Nice kart, Can ship at owners expense. Thx...Mike

I have a nice Emmick laydown, all new brakes rebuilt master cylinders and front calipers, new rear caliper. Can sell as a chassis, roller, or complete with motor of choice and clutch.

Thanks guys for all the replies. I just bought a used laydown with a Komanchee frame and a Yamaha pipe motor. Things need freshened up. Thanks Ed and Scott!

Back