WTB Par-95

Maddog

I’m wanting to buy a first generation Par-95 Sudam. The one that looks like a TT-75. Any condition.

Last edited:
The PAR95 model was the first big finned head and cylinder on the traditional lower end. Also believe it was the first in port design change for the Sudam.

Thanks for the info Shadow. I’m wanting to buy the one that looks just like the TT75. I already have one and I want another.

Ok, thanks for the replies. I’m not wanting to create anything. Is I said above I already have one and I want another just like it. I’m wanting it for a dual engine kart I have to build a “C” open ride for sprint racing. It’s not a big fin head, it looks exactly like the TT75. I would also like to buy a K35 to do the same thing with another kart.

Built over the winter. Buller motors ( Riomar Sudam 125 & 131), SMC 40mm clutches. Relocated rear brake, added frame rail for left motor.

Attachments

• IMG_2689.JPG
    IMG_2689.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2690.JPG
    IMG_2690.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2691.JPG
    IMG_2691.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 53
Built over the winter. Buller motors ( Riomar Sudam 125 & 131), SMC 40mm clutches. Relocated rear brake, added frame rail for left motor.
Why did you post those pictures. That’s nothing like what I’m looking for. Once again, “They look exactly like the TT75”.

Back