WTB: Used Bully Clutches

CarlsonMotorsports

Site Supporter
I am currently purchasing used (rebuildable) Bully clutches.
Need as many as I can get ASAP.
Let me know what you've got through messages on here, email, or our Facebook page @ Carlson Motorsports.

Thanks,
Brian

I have one if your interested. The seat strut got shoved over during a crash and the clutch hit the support, so one new weight lever and an activator plate. Is it worth anything to you? Maybe a trade fit some friction discs?
ABA2D4E4-6B57-4D87-8C1B-6F1805D7127D.jpeg

I finished taking it apart and one of the studs on the pressure plate is damaged, so it would also need the pressure plate. Kind of makes it more a parts clutch I’m guessing.

I keep wanting to send you clutches but everything I take apart has a a split along the keyway in the clutch hub.

I keep wanting to send you clutches but everything I take apart has a a split along the keyway in the clutch hub.
Generally that's caused by using the wrong key, OR focing the key in place - both equal bad results for the clutch.

Box them all up and send them. Occasionally I can repair them and they can become a discounted clutch for someone starting out, or a rookie/jr1 clutch. Obviously I can't give much for them, but parts are always worth something too.

Need some money for last minute Christmas gifts?

We are needing to purchase some more used Bully clutches.
Give us a call, email, message through our Facebook page, or message me here.

Thanks,
Brian

Buying right now!
Email pics or send them in!

Carlson Motorsports
215 N. High St.
Linden, IN 47955

We'll also be buying them at the OVKA show - bring as many as you want to our booth.
Thanks,
Brian

Back