WTB Yamaha KT100S stock ports older casting

BRISK19

Wanted to buy Yamaha KT100S engine with stock ports and older castings. I will consider crank cases, cylinder or cylinder head as parts in place of complete engine. Thank you

I have an excellent old style cylinder, stock ports as shown $65 shipped, a nice new style head, $40 shipped, a good set of newer cases with tight bearing bores, $50 shipped, all prices are as individually shipped, or $125 shipped for all three. I have others also

Attachments

• 20230316_093937.jpg
    20230316_093937.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20230316_093855.jpg
    20230316_093855.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 31
Have a KT with n old sand-cast cylinder if you want it, stock with a couple of overbores IIRC. head is shot, rest of engine unknown. All of it yours for $60 shipped.

Have a KT with n old sand-cast cylinder if you want it, stock with a couple of overbores IIRC. head is shot, rest of engine unknown. All of it yours for $60 shipped.
Hello Ted I have been again for a few months travelling so sorry for the slow reply, can you send me a photo of what you have please. Thank you Rob

I am gonna have a bunch of them for sale from my good friend Chuck Bonic who passed away last year and as some of you know I am helping his family sell his racing stuff. I am currently in Spain till July 28 but once back I'll keep selling his stuff. Already sold his 2 stroker Yamaha KT100s, the new Birky clutch and his Van/Truck. Next will be 7 (I think still have 7) KT100, most stock, one is big bore, a trailer and then a few karts. Thanks

I am gonna have a bunch of them for sale from my good friend Chuck Bonic who passed away last year and as some of you know I am helping his family sell his racing stuff. I am currently in Spain till July 28 but once back I'll keep selling his stuff. Already sold his 2 stroker Yamaha KT100s, the new Birky clutch and his Van/Truck. Next will be 7 (I think still have 7) KT100, most stock, one is big bore, a trailer and then a few karts. Thanks
Thank you Rainman let me know when your back enjoy Spain

Thank you Rainman let me know when your back enjoy Spain
Thanks. Just remind me after that date and I'll check all those engines again. i have notes with the specs and pictures of all thevengines inside and outside, but jusr the day before I flew to Spain my cell phone suddenly broke down and I lostvallbthe recent pictures and most contacts. I uad to get a new onevright before flying but much of that info wasn't saved on a cloud so I lost it.

Back