Xcel hub mounting

Prc tech video of chain guide system shows it on the left .
Now I need to call PRC because mine is on the right and I just mounted it back up, so it might be wrong. I don’t see how it makes a difference though. I don’t think it would’ve lined up on my chain to be on left.

There is a small ridge on one side of the hub, that part is where the gear goes and rides to stable the gear. I just went through this the other week and had to message James at prc for the correct answer. So if you put the gear on from the left side then the set screw to tighten the hub down goes on the right side is the proper way to install the hub.

There is a small ridge on one side of the hub, that part is where the gear goes and rides to stable the gear. I just went through this the other week and had to message James at prc for the correct answer. So if you put the gear on from the left side then the set screw to tighten the hub down goes on the right side is the proper way to install the hub.I’m
There is a small ridge on one side of the hub, that part is where the gear goes and rides to stable the gear. I just went through this the other week and had to message James at prc for the correct answer. So if you put the gear on from the left side then the set screw to tighten the hub down goes on the right side is the proper way to install the hub.
Good, now I don’t need to pull it apart lol!

Back