Y are tracks not using these?

The Burris money series was the first karting event in Pa to use the raceceiver radios 8 years ago. There is a need for them they speed up the show and for safety reason. They are not 100% perfect some times the racers battery dies or head phones break but when they do work they help out a lot. The raceceiver shouldn't cost the track very much to use them most radios used at the tracks can be setup to work with the raceceiver. if the track tadio isn't programmable they can purchase a radio for around $100 to use with them so cost for track isn't a issue. Like I said they are not perfect but do help when they are used properly. I can say we have shaved at least an hour off our race day by having them. They keep improving the raceceiver no the buttons lock so channel and volume doesn't change by accident this is a an issue with the older ones. Most of the time the resale value is good on the receiver since most other racing sports require them.

These do cost a lot less than $150 and like posted and are not needed at all tracks.

I'm a distributor for them if any track is interested in getting them we can work out a deal on quantity purchases if they want to sell them at there track. email is BMSevent@aol.com

i think the race receiver should be used at all tracks and series and if all the series started to use them then the tracks would see how good they are and then would use them every one email all the tracks and series and ask them to make it a safety rule before some one gets hurt enough racers do send a email then they will have to do it just my thinking

i think the race receiver should be used at all tracks and series and if all the series started to use them then the tracks would see how good they are and then would use them every one email all the tracks and series and ask them to make it a safety rule before some one gets hurt enough racers do send a email then they will have to do it just my thinking

Racing lasted for decades without them with little detriment, and as I pointed out above, they don't "do" anything with regard to either safety or speeding up the program unless the track officials learn how to use them to best advantage, and properly used, they are a benefit. Instead of asking tacks to make it a safety rule, the campaign should be to get the tracks that do use them to learn how to do it properly; at that point things will sort themselves out. There's nothing like watching a kart spin out and end up in the middle of the track and seeing the rest of the field go by for two more laps before someone bothers to inform the drivers over the Raceiver to convince you of how much they can improve safety......

Back