Yellow maxis

83m

I found a brand New set of yellows that duro at 70 question is soften up and run indoors

Whats the question? Are you wanting to soften them? If so, pick a prep that will fit the track conditions you expect to be racing on at that track and get to work softening them. Venom Bite Blue is a good prep for softening a little at a time while building bite and it is pretty versatile as far as conditions it is good for.

I found a brand New set of yellows that duro at 70 question is soften up and run indoors

I'm assuming these are HT-5's, if so they aren't really 70 duro tires, they are just very old. I want to say 2005-ish. The first time they are ran they will drop dramatically, can't remember exactly but it seems the were mid 40 to 50's when they were first introduced.

Run indoor what?

The one's we ran were used on a extremely soft track and they were awesome, we had them punching in the teens.

yellow vegas we run on asphalt around here are high 60s on duro...you could run them on asphalt would be your best bet I would say...

Yellow Maxxis was ran at a race a few years ago....I want to say Maxdaddy, you had to buy the tires at the tack. I think they had a stiffer side wall than a pink? If they are new and its legal to run, might be worth to test

Um..ya, won the last 2 races and second in another with them...LOL...don't recall you racing here last I checked....Just won a 200 lapper on 44s punching 58...everyone else or mostly was on 55s...lapped 3rd place 4 times...so whats so bad with that...

Um..ya, won the last 2 races and second in another with them...LOL...don't recall you racing here last I checked....Just won a 200 lapper on 44s punching 58...everyone else or mostly was on 55s...lapped 3rd place 4 times...so whats so bad with that...

That's funny, lapped 3rd 4 times...can't argue with results

Wow you are the man all hail this guy! You should run those yellow maxxis then yourself.....

Back