Yes, We Still Work on Flatheads!

It's at the convention center in a separate conference room. 7pm.
I'm sure when we get there they'll tell us which room.

Tomorrow starts at 2.

Steve V. is leading tonight, I'll be leading tomorrow (the LO206 portion anyway.)

Have a real nice fresh Chavis flathead with rasberry powder coated sheet metal and tank that are like new.
+.030" bore steel sleeve engine, billet rod, billet lifters, heat treated retainers, light (stock legal) flywheel, SUPER flowing carburetor. This engine is a proven winner.
Asking $850 (with pipe, air filter adapter, throttle kit, & chain guard.) Negotiable on price for sure.
Currently set up as unrestricted (adult) or could easily be a gold plate engine. (Smaller plates would require some set-up changes but could be done as well.)

Can accept credit or bank debit cards through the shop if that helps anyone.

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
29 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

^ This engine is still available.

Also, just got in 3 nice small plate flatheads from one of our customers.
Currently 1 is fresh with new pipe and lots of new parts.
The other two will need freshened before being sold.

Of course we still rebuild/freshen your engines as well!
Doesn't matter what sticker is on the shroud, we'll go through them and get them back to as good as (or better than) new.

Give us a call and see what we can do to help you.
765-339-4407

Nice resurgence of flatheads in 2018.
Don't hesitate to send your engine (no matter the previous builder) in for a rebuild over the winter months.
$200 +parts. Average rebuilds are $350 or so (parts & labor.)

We're still showing some love for these old flatheads!

765-339-4407

We will be at the Harrisburg (Silver Springs Swap Meet) Nov 9-10 if anyone needs something delivered or wants to drop off some work (engine freshen-ups, clutch rebuilds, tire work, etc) to save on some shipping.
Please call to arrange pick-up/delivery.

765-339-4407

Thanks,
Brian

Just got in 4 used flatheads to be rebuilt from new customers at the swap meets over the weekend. Plus two from a current customer.
It's good to be doing so many flatheads again!

Got a used engine that you want freshened up?
We don't care who the previous builder was, we just LOVE to build flatheads!
We'll gladly build it to the previous builder's specs or ours.

Send'em in!

-----
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
215 N. High St.
Linden, IN 47955
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Great people to work with, CRE will get ya setup right and you will be very happy with the end result!

Great people to work with, CRE will get ya setup right and you will be very happy with the end result!
Agreed! I recently met Brian and his family and knew they were the people I wanted to work with. ended up buying one of his freshened flat heads for my son and cant wait to hit the track with it!
Dana Garton

Dyno-ing another WKA stocker today, and putting the finishing touches on a stock appearing carb and limited modified cylinder head.

Flatheads Forever!

Keep us in mind for ALL of your Briggs flathead needs: From machine work and parts to rebuilds and complete engines!
We WILL be the last man standing with these old flatheads! ;)

Back