YF200 No Class in my area anymore, Engine Sell Out

Ron Henne

I hate to get rid of them cause they are so much fun and go so darn fast. But we have no one to run with up here any more.

I would like to see these items go to a good home in an area that runs these engines.

Yamaha F-200 Engine Package Deal

I have 3 Yamaha F-200's (YR200F) 2 fresh off the dyno and one with three races. Run and set up for gasoline.

Engine #1
Ensor speed shop fresh. Only dyno time. All updates, big valves, head work all carb work done by Roy.

Engine #2
Ensor speed shop fresh. Only dyno time. All updates, big valves, head work all carb work done by Roy.

Engine #3
Built by Frank Bondatti. Three races on engine. Runs great with big power.

Spares
Pipes
Air filters
Billett flywheel
Spare Tilly carb built by Roy Ensor
Tilly pop off gauge
Plugs
Carb diaphrams
Exhaust Gaskets
Head gaskets
VC Gaskets
Plus more........

Text me if you need more info. 860-845-3906
E-mail ronhenne@comcast.net

I have way over $7k in these engines and parts. These are top notch go fast engines $2,000.00 shipped for everything. Please no low ball offers. Thanks Ron
Will sell off individually but you will get a better deal on the package.

Put two of those freighttrained together and you will have a really nice Unlimited package, and a spare to raise some more power with....probably want to use a bigger carb and more cam. Go bigger on the intake and you'll be one of the go fast boys.

I still have a blueprinted tiltston carb for an f200. 75 bucks shipped to you. I also have engine rebuilding tools. 100 bucks takes everything I have and I will pay for shipping.

Blueprinted tiltston carb

Do you still have a blueprinted tiltston carb for an f200 and rebuilding tools? If you do can you tell me the model # of the carb?

Back