Young driver, lacking feedback..HELP!

Image attatched of tire psi sheet. Temps are circled. If you can understand my chicken scratch

Attachments

• Resized_20200628_132017.jpeg
    Resized_20200628_132017.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 27
I use tire temps. But I know right rear is the hottest. Then it's sometimes the rf sometimes the lr coming in as the next hottest and least hottest is lf
try a little more air in the right side tires. A hop is sometimes caused by too little left side weight. More right side air will free the kart up some.

From what I see, dropping cross as stated above should help, as well as a less rf camber. Rest of it will sort itself out once you get the kart to turn. Then mess with air and castor and splits. I would take cross out of the rf, unless you're above half way on the washer or adjuster on the kingpin height.

From what I see, dropping cross as stated above should help, as well as a less rf camber. Rest of it will sort itself out once you get the kart to turn. Then mess with air and castor and splits. I would take cross out of the rf, unless you're above half way on the washer or adjuster on the kingpin height.
I think the spindle is on the bottom half side of kingpin washer splits

Back