Your favorite Brand of Lubricant?

To day was a lucky day. I found a few cans of the ultimate lube imo. TRI-FLOW!!! I always pick it up when I see it cause it is quite hard to find around my area. Yes of course I could order it on line but I still ain't used to that yet. So my question is what kind do you all use? And more importantly what do you use it for?
For chains and tie rods Lucas Oil Chain Grease, for nuts and bolts Lucas Oil white lithium grease, for metal protecter wd40 or blaster green can

All I run is Maxima Chain Care for the chain and then the bearings I spray them with it to and it works great. Then I scrub the chain down every week to where it looks brand new. I use petroleum jelly on my clutch bearing. It is recommended when doing Bully Conversion to a Max torque Clutch.

All I run is Maxima Chain Care for the chain and then the bearings I spray them with it to and it works great. Then I scrub the chain down every week to where it looks brand new. I use petroleum jelly on my clutch bearing. It is recommended when doing Bully Conversion to a Max torque Clutch.
Yeah, I like that chain grease for bearings too, if I have a dirty bearing I check to see if theres play in it first at 3 & 9 o clock positions then at 12 & 6 o clock positions, if there is play I replace it, if no play then I just clean it with brake cleaner then lube with chain grease, then let chain grease dry then I put the dust covers back on

Another product I absolutely love is CRC Freeze off - super penetrant! Not so much for its freezing ability cause it does seem to take alot of spraying to actually work imo. But as far as a penetrant it is superior over any I have used including stinky ol blaster.

I like plain old 30w motor oil. We use to mix it 16:1 with gas and run it in our 2 stroke lawn mower. Still remember the color and smell of that premix in the mason jar.

Back