Youth Karting or Wrestling Shoe Help

Jcd3180

Looking to find a good , affordable pair of wrestling or karting shoes in a child 13 or youth size 1. Not trying to pay an arm or a leg since he will be growing out of them so fast. Please Help. I got a week to get them ordered before Christmas. Let me know what you guys can come up with.

Thanks.
Cliff Davis

Check around for a local second hand sporting goods store. In our area we use Play IT again sports. I have 2 kids in sportsman 1 and 2 classes and we have gone through about 5 pairs of shoes this season. They grow so fast at young ages its hard to spend big money on really nice shoes. I have paid on average $15-20 for great condition wrestling shoes.

wait until February / March when wrestling season is over, and a nice pair of Asics can be had for about $40

I agree. That's a good time to buy them but he wants them for Christmas. Eastbay for new, Ebay for used.

I just bought a pair of Asics 3 weeks ago at Dicks Sporting goods for $50. The boy practiced for 3 days before he dislocated his knee. The gas pedal knee at that!!! But he should be good to go for racing season though...

We always bought our son Puma's for school, and when he got a new pair the other were racing shoes

Back