yz450f info

Judges uses Hegar pulleys in his conversion. I'd call Joe at Judges if I were going to build the 450 sitting in my shop.

You know there are ways around that design, it's not the only one that uses the trans oil as the main oil supply.

I can't find it now, but someone made a cover with seals that goes on with longer shafts that go through the cover with seals to keep the oil in and removed the clutch pack.

Last edited:
We run a Rekluse in our Yamaha. A lot less money than trying to convert it. Someone wanted to convert it for me and it was going to be around $ 1000.00. Hell, only paid $ 1200.00 for the motor. Was able to get the Rekluse on eBay for $ 225.00 and ordered another $ 100.00 of updated parts to make it work.

looking for info on clutch delete, and efi fuel pump, final gearing for 1/5 mile. TIA
Are you thinking in tank, or external for fuel pump?

In tank of course you can just use whatever works with the stock engine unless you have a reason to use something else.
External: Honda part number 6700-KWF-951 from the NX400 is a good option and has the regulator built in.

1653351943320.png

What's your plan for ECU?

Back