ZAMP

Slack2014

Zamp helmets are used alot in our sport today, After purchasing them do you feel they run small or big?

They seem to be pretty well true to size. My XL (62 if I recall) fits me well. I have a zamp and a Racequip. The zamp has more soft padding so its slightly more comfortable, but my racequip flows more air so it doesn't fog quite so badly. I will use them interchangeably this year.

My daughter just bought herself a RZ65D and said it fits absolutely perfect. Measured from what they posted online.

True to size for the most part. You may have to adjust by using different inserts if you are an in between size like me. New pads were dirt cheap and the helmet fit great with very little work. The composites are stupid heavy, mine feels like I’m wearing a bowling ball on a not smooth track. get the carbon fiber considering they’re still very affordable.

I found mine seems a bit tighter than I like but it’s brand new so it should open up some. According to their sizing that’s the size I should be so I’ll roll with it. And if your looking for a new bucket at a great price see Mr. Lewis he will hook ya up with great customer service and a great new lid.
349C2993-DE49-4FCE-BB19-BB039EBEEF6E.jpeg

I found mine seems a bit tighter than I like but it’s brand new so it should open up some. According to their sizing that’s the size I should be so I’ll roll with it. And if your looking for a new bucket at a great price see Mr. Lewis he will hook ya up with great customer service and a great new lid. View attachment 13910
Thanks buddy!

my # is 706-239-1163

Ultimate Dirt Track Products on Facebook

Thanks for the feedback I will go with the medium off true sizes.

Won a door prize from a local kart shop going to use that have to order direct from zamp.

Thank you again

Back