Zoom get togeath.

what’s a zoom ?

what’s a zoom ?
If you have a WebCam, sign up on Zoom and join in the free meetings, live, on screen.
Look up "WebCam" on Amazon. They're not real expensive, $30 – $40 or so, they go higher, the best are about $100. Real easy to hook up. Just plug them into a USB port and, on flat screens, they just hook on the top edge. Amazon has pictures of how to install them. No software just plug them in. Do a Zoom search, joint zoom, free. Click on the link I posted and join me tonight at 8 o'clock (CST) everything is just about automatic. Learning how to hook up with Zoom is not the easiest thing in the world to learn, but give it a try.My meetings will be every week at 8 PM Sunday. Join and, it should be fun. The initial meeting will only be 30 minutes, but we can make it longer. All free, courtesy of Zoom.

Al - I will join the next one you schedule. I use Zoom for customer and internal meetings to stay in touch. I’m glad you took the initiative to set this up.

Thx for doing this.

Al - I will join the next one you schedule. I use Zoom for customer and internal meetings to stay in touch. I’m glad you took the initiative to set this up.

Thx for doing this.
Thanks Chris. Next Sunday, same time same station. I got no respondents tonight, not even sure I'm doing this right. Will try again next week.

Thanks Chris. Next Sunday, same time same station. I got no respondents tonight, not even sure I'm doing this right. Will try again next week.
I tryed to hop in for a minute to see what the conversation was but it said that the meeting hadnt started. I tried to get on at 805 in missouri tim area whatever time zone I am in.

What’s the topic? Just a BS session or specific topics? My days and nights are pretty busy but I should be off duty Sunday night. If I remember I will check it out.

What’s the topic? Just a BS session or specific topics? My days and nights are pretty busy but I should be off duty Sunday night. If I remember I will check it out.
Just trying to get things started, no specific topic. Specifi subjects of discussion sounds like a good idea, maybe after we get it going. I'm just testing the waters, so to speak, right now. Hope to see you Sunday.

Back