$1,500.00 to win UAS 1/4 pts. race

UAS Fast Time Award of $100.00 is Sponsored by John Langley of Southern Speed 804 & Marc Mode of Trick/Olimpic Chassis !
Someone could get Lucky and Win the fast time award, and the race, & pocket $1600.00 !!
Other Contingency prizes may come forward real soon, Hopefully. ! Thank You John & Marc for the Support of the MsUAS...:)

it just keeps getting better..................

UAS Fast Time Award of $100.00 is Sponsored by John Langley of Southern Speed 804 & Marc Mode of Trick/Olimpic Chassis !
Someone could get Lucky and Win the fast time award, and the race, & pocket $1600.00 !!
Other Contingency prizes may come forward real soon, Hopefully. ! Thank You John & Marc for the Support of the MsUAS...:)

Almost time......unlimiteds let's get'um ready

2 more weeks unlimiteds.......

This would be a long shot for me to get out to MS to race, but not too far beyond my "6 hr travel area", so going to see what the wife says, lol. Anyone planning to run a stock 250? curious where I should be at gearing wise to stay under 10k? Running a stock CR250, total weight is around 475lbs

Also, you guys running MX motors on large tracks, how much fuel do you burn in the average feature? We are mostly 1/8 mile tracks here, so my 1 gal take is plenty

-Matt

We will be running a YZ250, not sure on our gearing yet.......track record was on a 4 cycle engine 17-55 gear turning 8100 rpms.....hope this helps........if your on gas 1 gallon will work.......gonna need bigger tank for alky...

Less than 2 weeks away..........

Just wanted to let everyone know that i will have Amsoil products forsale this weekend. ill have some very good specials on Dominator 5w-20 and Dominator 10w-30. we will be with the UNLIMITED group with amsoil t shirts on if you spot us ask about the oil specials. if you know you need anything please give me a call a head of time and we will set up a place and time at teh track to meet up.

Also i have Amsoil for the 450s (any bike motor) the that is wet clutch compatible (gasoline fueled)

and i have Amsoil Dominator 2 stroke oil for any gasoline fueled 2 stroke engine.

the Dominator 5w-20, 10w-30, and 15w-50 are all alcohol compatible

thanks

Jonathan McNutt

662-eight nine one-6056

Good deal, What kind of power plant was he using?. Did you meet the kart minimum of 25?

McNutt Racing GX390, 19, payout was over 700.00 to the winner, plus 100.00 for fast time with a McNutt Racing Engine, plus another 100.00 for fast time put up by trick olimpic

I thought it was a 390, that seems to be the engine of choice in that area. Glad ya'll had a great turn out.

Back