$1,500.00 to win UAS 1/4 pts. race

truck

Seems that someone has been playing administrator sabotoge with our thread.......last one had over 127 replys with over 2000 views.....

April 5, 2014

$1,500.00 to win

Whynot Speedway

Meridian, ms.

Pays 5 spots.......

I think your good. It was just moved to "race announcements" Seems someone just wanted to clean up the discussion forum since race stickys were getting so long. So this one might be deleted.

I'm not seeing it......not 1/4 points flyer, this was a thread with same name as new one just put up on uas

TRUCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,,did you bother looking at the STICKY I put at the top of this thread that has the link in it for this race? If you need more than that, something is wrong. There is no need for more than that sticky thread at the top to discuss this race. If you wish to discuss, please call me at 912.247.3777. I do my level best to keep this thread cleaned up and organized, that includes removing multiple posts for races such as they deal with over in the regional forums. There is no sabatoge going on here trust me Please advise me how many you really need for this race.

It was my fault, blame me.
I put everything back like it was, was going to delete the race announcements forum but left it there.
If you guys want to use it, great.

Back