2 cycle methanol oil

oil

Cool Power, either synthetic or castor/synthetic blend. They make this oil and it is actually quite good. Remember, they formulate it to blend with Alky and nitro. I usually run gas, but it does a tremendous job!!! Their fuel is the World Campion for many years in those little 30,000 plus rpm machines.

Hey Joe where do ya race here in okieland. Must be OKC all we got here in east ok is 3d raceway in Haskel, what tracks ya got out there.

Haven't got to race in a couple of years life and my belly keeps getting in the way. When I do race its enduro racing that I do. I did go watch a dirt race at Haskel last year good times would like to do the rwyb if we had bigger tracks. The only dirt kart track I know off by okc is elreno its smaller than Haskell.

The problem we had with synthetic, (super klotz) was it would cook and stick the ring in the ring groove. We never had that problem with castor.
I think that it was because we tuned with the EGT and probably ran a much leaner mixture than most people run.
This problem was not unique to us, I know another person who had the same problem. A person I know very well, who uses the EGT and wins a lot of races.
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.

Al, correct me if I am wrong but I think the Super Techniplate is a mix of castor and synthetic. The Techniplate is pure synthetic.

I use the Burris castor. It is a Maxima product but not the castor 927 blend they sell at the bike shops with the Maxima label. Burris also has a blend available that is the exact castor 927 product. I was very surprised how great my motors look on the inside. I also purge with Marvel mystery after every race. Its all personal preferance I guess? I think the Burris oil is a good product and works well with Alky. Good Luck. -50

I run Maxima 927 at 4 oz to a gallon in either alky or gas. Using the same oil in the purge fuel seems to save on spark plugs.

most klotz products,very well,blendzall green label.maxima927,rev clean,red line,power plus,fhs62r,shell,all work very well for alky,carbon build is not an issue for an alky engine,it worked for me

Back