2 cycle plugs

My annual “looking for” sparks plugs post. 2414’s, 2413’s, W31/34EN, AG403, N57R or any other retracted gap plug for alky open two cycle use. PM me if you’ve got the goods.

My annual “looking for” sparks plugs post. 2414’s, 2413’s, W31/34EN, AG403, N57R or any other retracted gap plug for alky open two cycle use. PM me if you’ve got the goods.
What engine? How many cc's in the combustion chamber? How much compression pressure is the engine pumping? Answer those questions and somebody will get back to you.

these are for any modified 116-131 alcohol reed or rotary motor. The amount of fuel and timing with extremely tight squish requires these plugs to keep the plug from melting pistons. These plugs haven’t been made in 30+ years and are extremely coveted within the open two cycle community. Anything else will hit the piston or melt it.

Ngk 9 or 10 egp retracted tip - Napa 10.00 to 12.00 bucks per plug work fine on my open alky stuff. later Chuck.

I know I have a whole box of the Denso's. I think they are the 34en. I'll look for them, but I betting they are still in my trailer, which is in winter storage and I won't get it back out till April.

I've got (2) Denso W31EN with some use on both and (1) NGK R7376-10 brand new, make me a legitimate offer for all three and their yours...😉

Back