2008 Icon Split Cassettes/Pill Help

Can anybody help me out with the split cassette/pull choice. Just looking through videos and found out that you can adjust the rear axle a little. New to the racing world. Pros vs. cons. What to do, what not to do.

Biggest thing I’ve learned so far is to only change one thing at a time. Any advise helps! Thanks fellas!

Zero on the right - 1/8 th on the left hole down .
Best to leave it there and find something else too mess with .

Last edited:
Can anybody help me out with the split cassette/pull choice. Just looking through videos and found out that you can adjust the rear axle a little. New to the racing world. Pros vs. cons. What to do, what not to do.

Biggest thing I’ve learned so far is to only change one thing at a time. Any advise helps! Thanks fellas!
Don't take this the wrong way as it's only meant to help, I assume your asking because your searching for speed, your barking up the wrong tree until your up front top 3 every race with competitive fields, stick to the basics, Driver, TIRES, set up, pretty much in that order, are you having a certain handling issue , If so what and where ?

Don't take this the wrong way as it's only meant to help, I assume your asking because your searching for speed, your barking up the wrong tree until your up front top 3 every race with competitive fields, stick to the basics, Driver, TIRES, set up, pretty much in that order, are you having a certain handling issue , If so what and where ?
Nothing in general. Just searching through videos and saw that it was interchangeable. I’ll keep at where it’s at. And focus on those three things. Just a curious thought.

Nothing in general. Just searching through videos and saw that it was interchangeable. I’ll keep at where it’s at. And focus on those three things. Just a curious thought.
If it's not as flattop points out that's where it should be, but I'd set that before you scale it and put the numbers in it.
Good Luck !!

Back