2011 Seraph, Super Inconsistant

Please explain how air density will affect a karts handling Al.
air density shouldn't have any effect on handling. But he said when it was slow, it "usually" was tight. He didn't say it was always tight, just usually. I took this to mean that tight was not always the problem. If it was not always the problem, there must be another problem, right? He also didn't say, "it was terrible tight and we couldn't get around the track." If he had said that, I would have no reason to suggest air density might be the problem.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory. (Al Nunley)

air density shouldn't have any effect on handling. But he said when it was slow, it "usually" was tight. He didn't say it was always tight, just usually. I took this to mean that tight was not always the problem. If it was not always the problem, there must be another problem, right? He also didn't say, "it was terrible tight and we couldn't get around the track." If he had said that, I would have no reason to suggest air density might be the problem.

"Tight" is a term used in handling. His problem has to do with either his setup, or his tires. Nothing with those 2 problems can anyone say that the "air density" contributed to those possible problems

"Tight" is a term used in handling. His problem has to do with either his setup, or his tires. Nothing with those 2 problems can anyone say that the "air density" contributed to those possible problems
I can only guess that you can't read. It would be stupid of me to say that air density could have any thing to do with bad handling.

every other week? Doesn't sound like tires to me. Have you ever checked the air density?

I guess you can't even read your own posts Al

I guess you can't even read your own posts Al
sometimes we post things in ways that others don't understand what you're saying. Somehow or another you have taken from my post something I never intended to be. Now it could have been the way I phrased it, or it could have been the way you read it, I don't know, but with a little better explanation of the problem you find with it I might be able to explain.

One post you say that his issues are not because of tires, then you say to check the air density (inferring that air density affects handling) and that may be a problem why he is tight. What are you asking the man to check air density for Al? What does air density affect where it may cause a kart to be tight? Because you do know that is what this post is all about right? It's about trying to figure out why the kart is tight some weeks and fast on other weeks.

The only answer to that question has to be either 1 of 2 things: tires or kart setup

Back