2013 NFL Thread

I've stayed away from this thread, as I've always been a Cowboys fan, but here goes. I don't think Garrett is a terrible coach, I don't think he's incapable, I think he is exactly what the GM wants in a coach. Oh, by the way, the GM is also the owner, and known far and wide for overruling his coaching staff. Jerry Jones has run off no less than three Hall of Fame coaches: Landry, Jimmy Johnson, and Bill Parcells. Garrett is probably a really good guy that would go somewhere else if he had a more extensive resume to rely on. Until the GM is fired, Dallas will be relegated to mediocrity. Right now, regardless of who the QB is, their defense, especially the secondary, will prevent them from going very far into the playoffs. I don't really believe they'll get there anyway, and probably don't deserve to.

Well..I'm a Redskins fan. This year has definitely been a disappointed.

I think the Panthers or the Seahawks will come out of the NFC to play the Patriots.

Nobody seems to be talking about the Patriots, but given history...Manning will fold.
Tom Brady is the best QB of our era. The guy had a WR corps of basically nobodies to start the year and is still winning games.

I don't want the Patriots to win either. But I just see them coming out of the AFC. I think they beat the Broncos.

The 49ers have been on a tear lately but I just don't see them making it. It's going to be incredibly hard to go to Seattle and win. And I think Carolina has arguably the best defense. Don't sleep on the Saints either.

The NFC is a lot more wide open then the AFC is.

I'd like to see the Bengals knock the Chargers out of it today and the Broncos knock Indy out of it next week.

LOL, it's gonna be one heck of a big party here if the Broncos go to the Superbowl. Everyone's invited!

Nobody seems to be talking about the Patriots, but given history...Manning will fold.
Tom Brady is the best QB of our era. The guy had a WR corps of basically nobodies to start the year and is still winning games.

I don't want the Patriots to win either. But I just see them coming out of the AFC. I think they beat the Broncos.

The 49ers have been on a tear lately but I just don't see them making it. It's going to be incredibly hard to go to Seattle and win. And I think Carolina has arguably the best defense. Don't sleep on the Saints either.

The NFC is a lot more wide open then the AFC is.

Wrong!

Congrat's to Manning and the Broncos!

Back