2014 Dynasty front hub/bearings question

On our new Dynasty the bearings want to fall right out into my hands. I noticed that there are grooves machined, as to install snap ring retainers? (no snap rings present now)

Question #1: I have never had this happen before on the other 6 brand new chassis we've had. Bearings have always been pressed in.

Question #2: Seems like the entire bearing would spin inside the hub causing premature wear to the hub?

Thanks and looking forward to your answers.

That is by design. The snap rings were removed so that the dust shields could be used. If the snap rings are used the dust covers will not fit. The "slip fit" design is for the ease of mantaince on the front bearings. Thanks for the question and dont strip all of your bolts before race seasons gets here!! LOL Just Kidding!!!

That is by design. The snap rings were removed so that the dust shields could be used. If the snap rings are used the dust covers will not fit. The "slip fit" design is for the ease of mantaince on the front bearings. Thanks for the question and dont strip all of your bolts before race seasons gets here!! LOL Just Kidding!!!

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to gettin it on the track.

Back