2014 ELITE Series champions listed below please read and act ASAP, " THANK YOU "

racing promotor

I Either need e-mail address for everyone listed below OR you can e-mail Linnie with R & T leathers direct at billmcfast@aol.com and request a measuring chart and get it back to her direct as well.

Need everyone's measurements ASAP she will not make Jackets until she has everyone's measurements.

You can choose Black or Red Jacket block letters on back ( Last Name ) Elite Series 2014 Champion will be on one side of front chest, your class and number ( if you wish ) and first name on front other side chest.

My Goal is for Linnie to have ALL measurements and details by end of next week, She will then contact me with total price and my wife will send her the funds.
The Quicker Linnie gets info the quicker you get jackets.

Gannon Steimling ( send new measurements )
Casey Steiinhoff
Brandon Burton
Doug Stearly
Tyler Brown
Kevin Miller
Missy
Kole Holden

People listed below you should know the scoop with your Jackets

Cale Ross
Sawyer Quick
Trevor Teats
Nolan Groves
Dylan Smith
Dalton Deimler

Once I know this deal is all ordered we will be seeing where were at and be getting on top of remaining awards for everyone else, were not quitting with just the champions.

If needed feel free to contact me 717-712-3437
Thanks Ken

I'm down to only needing Kevin Millers and Casey Steinhoff measurements and Linnie can get started, Please Respond ASAP

Thanks Ken

Kevin Miller please E-Mail your measurements to R & T ( Linnie ) again she does not have yours, or you can Fax the form to 704-764-9220 and then ya might want to call her to confirm 704-764-8138 let her know if you want Black or Red and color of block lettering back of jacket, and stitching on front will match back color.

Thanks Ken 717-712-3437 in case you need it.

I just seen this she is sending it now

I just spoke with her yesterday and will be calling her later to confirm some other things so your timing is perfect after today we should have total amount and will be sending her a check so we'll be good to go.

Thanks

Back