2014 triton LF problems

PRC27

We have a 2014 triton with maybe 6 races on it. The problem we are having is we can't get less than +1.5 camber on the lf, we have changed everything including three diff spindles...scaled 2 other tritons On the scales sso we know they are not the problem..THE KART HAS NEVER BEEN WRECKED lol any input would be great as we are scratching our heads

You may have the wrong KPI spindle and caster block on the kart. It should read 7.5 deg. If you put a seraph spindle on it (which is a different KPI), you will not be able to get the camber below 1 degree. <MC>

You may have the wrong KPI spindle and caster block on the kart. It should read 7.5 deg. If you put a seraph spindle on it (which is a different KPI), you will not be able to get the camber below 1 degree. <MC>

We tried seraph,triton,and x factor plus the original triton that was on it changed 2 diff heims with heim bottomed out it will get about 1.3 we have the original L block that was on It from phantom only thing we didn't try was a diff hub

Have the tires been consistent on the different chassis when scaling? I've seen with burris that are egg shaped that the camber numbers are drastically thrown off if you're not noticing the tire issue.

I had the same problem with my LF i couldn't get no caster called phantom and gave them my chassis # come to find out it was a house kart at one time and they had to build a spinel for it..got it and fixed my problem

Back