2015 CRI KartMania!!!

Kartmania

I drove 5 1/2 hours yesterday to see and talk to people about karting. It was hard to do because of the guy doing interviews on the PA system so loudly. Had to holler and strain to hear anything,perhaps next time the announcer should be one with a case of lauringits!

The show was ok. I wished more shops would have been vending parts. I know a lot of people feel the same way. I guess I'll make even a much longer drive and go to Ohio for their show..

The show was not what I would of liked it to be. No venders to speak of. I normally go and find great deals on anything from rims to engine parts. I spent a whole $10 bucks on a helmet strap. normally I spend a least a $1000. I did eat some great food at the local resturants though. Would never go back

We would like to thank all the people that stopped by our booth at the show. Met lots of great people and done a bunch of bench racing. LOL. Rowdy and Rodney did a great job as always and the show was held in a nice facility. Didnt see some of the names that we are use to seeing but all in all a good show. Good luck to all the racers on the up and coming season and see you all next year.

Jody Powell, ARC Racing

I couldn't disagree more, we drove 9 hours and really enjoyed the show. Thanks to Rodney and Rowdy for a great job, where else can you have all the major kart manufactures, tire reps, graphics, and plenty of distributors under one roof! It was great to meet Kevin Smith from KSR and Kevin Bishop and actually get to talk one on one with them. We'll be back next year and thanks to Rowdy for the awesome discount group rate on the rooms at Pepper tree on the beach $66 bucks for a 2 bedroom with balconies 100 yards from the beach!

As much as i hate to say it...It needs to be moved back to the central part of the state. More folks from TN,WVA,VA,GA would not have as far to travel. The weather was a factor this week end to.

Back