2015 Factor

I had a chance to look at Chavous's kart after the $50k Insane One race, it was nice but I didn't notice anything different from it and the 2014 other than possibly one of the frame rails being a slightly different angle in the rear, can't remember what the rail is actually called though. He had it dialed in pretty good, ran up front in every race I watched but got a little caught up in traffic that cost him a few times. He led a bunch of laps in the $50k race and is a great driver.

The F1 still had the big tubing, the Faktor does not. The bars are look the same under the right side of the seat, but looks to move from where they were before. We have ours pre-ordered, if we get it before you see one i'll post pictures. I want to think JT said the rake in the kart maybe a little different aswell. Jt had also said the faktor bites a lot harder than the F1 & Impulse, and what I seen in person at the track the conner speed looks much better than what we have seen on the F1 and impulse. Shay had the kart to beat for the 50k, but totally screwed up on last lap!

This is a bad fast kart son rode his for the first time this weekend at local track after the races were over won both classes with his 14 Scorpion turning 16.1 in purple plate put tires on the Faktor same air everything first laps was 15.87
He said it felt great very easy to drive with great corner and bite off the corner

I'm sure even though the pictures look similar that the changes are in tubing, wheel base, rake , Ect. We have really good pricing on these and can drop ship anywhere in the country. Call or text me 302-381-0802

Not really sure and don't want to compare to other chassis but I know that there are jr chassis with smaller tubing that makes kart bite more and adults are running them but don't recommend that chassis for super heavy class. I've always been on millennium chassis and was wanting a new one but just checking before I done anything.

I'm planning on getting a Faktor myself, and also race in Super Heavy. It will be interesting to see how many Faktors are in the Super Heavy classes at Thunder this year and how they perform. If the F1 turns out to be a better choice for Super Heavy, I certainly don't mind saving the money!

The Faktor is not a soft/junior specific chassis. The F1 was just a small step with the changes in the rear, and the Faktor is the completed evolution with the added changes to the RF corner. IMO Millenium missed out on a year as the new changes should've been coupled with last year's changes, but now they are here and the new choice for speed is gonna be the Faktor.

Thanks, looking forward to trying one out and thanks again for all your help in the past. Still riding that old tempest and running pretty good and kinda excited about running something newer with more speed.

To my knowledge the F1 is not a different model, but a different kit, more complete than the basic standard edition. In fact the Faktor also has an F1 edition or kit that includes all the extras like the body and so on.

Back